Saturday, July 5, 2008

The first step into the blogging world..

Welcome all!
Its been on my mind for a long time to start a blog.After so much of shilly-shallying ,I finally did it.
I feel myself full of mirth when i get into the kitchen and make a good meal for my family.
Here,I post my everyday cooking experiences and ramblings!
Hope you will have a good time here.
As a fresh start ,here goes the recipe for a fresh summer salad..'Mango Salsa'

You will need...

1 raw mango slightly ripened,peeled n cubed
1 medium sized onion,peeled n cubed
1 medium sized carrot,peeled n cubed
1 large cucumber ,peeled n cubed
1 tomato,deseeded and cubed
4 twigs of fresh parsley ,finely chopped
1 teaspoon of honey
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
salt and pepper to taste

Take a large mixing bowl and put all the ingredients together and toss them well.
We have a mango tree in our home and so during season we get lots of mangoes.I make this often and it never failed me.Give it a try!

5 comments:

  1. Wish We could enjoy ur preprations.. Keep it up.... Gud Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. madhu,chancea illa,,,,rmba super ah iruku,,,Amazing...........g ah iruku,,,L&t pona udanae stop panidatha,,continue panu,,,,i will sure that ,one day you will become like malika badrinath,,,,avalam yena,,athkum melayum varuva,,,yela recepies umae supera h ......h iruku,pathlae,,,Mmmmmmmmmmm....yuMeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
    inum nariya itha develop panu,,,,,kandipa ithu work out aagum......goood luck madhu,,,,,Have my Kisses,,,,,,,,,yo ve done a Great Job,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr Neel wrote
    Dear Madhu
    your presentation is as good as your preparation.
    The photos make a unique way of presentation
    Kudos
    All the best

    ReplyDelete